Woodman’s Pal 2.0 – Multi-Use Axe Machete with Sheath – Survival Machete Ideal for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Bushcraft – Perfect Brush Axe for Surveying
- GROUNDBREAKING DESIGN: We’ve upgraded the traditional design used by the US Army since WW2 to make our Woodman’s Pal easier to use in a wider variety of settings. It’s a machete, shovel, brush axe, and knife all combined in one. Ideal for survival, camping, fishing, hunting, bushcraft, land management, or surveying.
- EXQUISITE FINISH: Your new Woodman’s Pal will become an instant family heirloom. Both the ash wood handle and the beautiful leather sheath are handmade and finished by Amish craftsmen. Each blade is individually hand sharpened to ensure the machete cuts through everything.
- MADE FOR COMFORT: We designed the survival machete’s handle to have a perfect ergonomic grip and reduce your fatigue when used for extended periods of time. The lengthened handle allows multiple grips for various usages, increasing control and minimizing the possibility of slipping.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our craftsmen used the finest quality high-carbon steel to manufacture the Woodman’s Pal. Treated up to a temperature of up to 1500 °F to get the best possible hardness and strength, and make sure your machete has maximum corrosion protection that lasts for a lifetime.
- MADE IN USA: All of our survival machetes are made by master craftsmen in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We know you’ll absolutely love your new multiuse survival tool, but if you’re less than 100% satisfied with your purchase we’ll offer you a full refund.
From the manufacturer
Woodman’s Pal 2.0
Multi-use Land Clearing And Survival Tool
Handcrafted To Mil-spec “LC-14-b” In America Since World War Ii
Make It A Family Heirloom – Built For A Lifetime
Proudly Made in America
An Axe, Machete, Knife, Shovel and More – All in One
Chop, Cut, Trim, Prune, Split, Blaze, Brush, Clear, Build
Perfectly balanced for an efficient, accurate and comfortable swinging motion
Standard Issue to the US Army from WWII through Desert Strom
Premium Quality Materials
Perfect for the Following:
- Land Management
- And More!
Laser Cut Precision
- Material: 1074/1075 Spring Steel, .110″ Thickness
- Precision Laser Cut
- Forged in Fire – Treated up to 1500 Degrees F
- Solar Matte Powder Coat Finish for Ultimate Corrosion Protection
- Individually Hand Sharpened and Assembled by Pennsylvania Craftsman
Handmade Ash Wood by Amish Craftsman
- Ash Wood Handle is Stained for Appearance, Urethane Coated for Protection and Hand Rubbed with Beeswax for Extra Grip and Tact
- Long Handle for Extra Torque and Finger Grooves for a more Secure and Relaxed Grip
- The Lengthened Grip Provides for Multiple Hand Positions
- Leather Wrist Strap has a Sliding Adjustment Clip for Secure and Safe Handling
Premium Leather Sheath
- Handmade and Hand Stitched by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster County, PA
- Made with Bridle Quality Leather Treated with Neatsfoot Oil Preservative
- Includes Belt Loop for Convenient and Comfortable Carry
- Top Quality Brass Snaps keep the Pal Securely in Place
All Orders Ship with the Following:
Reprint Set of 4 Original 1940’s Owner’s Manuals
Original Owner’s Manuals written by Woodman’s Pal Inventor Frederick Ehrsam.
Set of 4 Includes:
- Care, Use and Sharpening
- Living in the Jungle
- Airman’s Survival Tool Kit
Woodman’s Pal Tool & Leather Sheath
Unique Forward Weighted Blade:
- Chops up to 1 1/2″ diameter saplings with single stroke
- Fells larger trees and brush by consecutive notching
- Chisel sharp sickle hook trims vines, growth then pulls and stacks trimmings
Lansky Sharpening Stone
- Multi Purpose
- Full Size
- 280 Grit
- Made in America
Perfect Gift for All Outdoorsmen and Women
Share a Unique Unboxing Experience!
Orders ship boxed and ready for opening.
Whether the Woodman’s Pal is used in the field or placed on the mantle above the fireplace, it will be an attention grabber!
Perfect for the Following: ●Survival ●Bush craft ●Gardening ●Fishing ●Hunting ●Surveying ●Land Management ●Camping ●And More! Laser Cut Precision ●Material: 1074/1075 High-Carbon Spring Steel, . 110″ Thickness ●Precision Laser Cut ●Forged in Fire – Treated up to 1500 Degrees F ●Solar Matte Powder Coat Finish for Ultimate Corrosion Protection ●Individually Hand Sharpened and Assembled in the US by Expert Pennsylvania Craftsman Handmade Ash Wood by Amish Craftsman ●Ash Wood Handle is Stained for Appearance, then Urethane Coated for Protection and Finally Hand Rubbed with Beeswax for Extra Grip and Tact ●Finger Grooves Allow for a Perfect Ergonomic Grip that Helps Prevent Repetitive Motion Hand Strain ●Handle has been Lengthened Slightly to Provide more Torque when Chopping ●The Lengthened Handle Allows Multiple Grips ●Leather Wrist Strap has a Sliding Adjustment Clip for Secure and Safe Handling Premium Leather Sheath ●Handmade and Hand Stitched by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster County, PA ●Made with Bridle Quality Leather Treated with Neat’s-foot Oil Preservative ●Includes Belt Loop for Convenient and Comfortable Carry ●Top Quality Brass Snaps keep the Machete Securely in Place A Machete, Brush Axe, Knife, Shovel and More – All in One Chop, Cut, Trim, Prune, Split, Blaze, Brush, Clear, Build Perfectly balanced for an efficient, accurate and comfortable swinging motion Standard Issue to the US Army from WWII through Desert Storm Woodman’s Pal Tool & Leather Sheath Unique Forward Weighted Blade: ●Chops up to 1 1/2″ diameter saplings with single stroke ●Fells larger trees and brush by consecutive notching ●Chisel sharp sickle hook trims vines, growth then pulls and stacks trimmings Lansky Sharpening Stone ●Multipurpose ●Full Size ●280 Grit ●Made in the USA Perfect Gift for All Outdoorsmen and Women Whether the Woodman’s Pal is used in for survival, hunting, camping, or surveying, it truly will become your best pal.
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policie