Brand: TETON Sports
- COMFORTABLE SLEEPING BAG FOR ADULTS: Soft lining; Half-circle mummy style hood keeps you warm and your pillow clean; Unzips at the top or bottom for easy access and ventilation; For camping in all seasons
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps
- STAY WARM IN COLD WEATHER: You’ll be warm and rested in this sleeping bag; Innovative fiber fill, double-layer construction and draft tubes work together to keep the warmth in
- SLEEP WARM: Fluff your sleeping bag and use a camp pad to sleep warmer; Hang loops for long-term storage to maintain maximum loft
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Publisher: Teton Sports
Details: Product Description When you need a great sleeping bag to come back to after a long day on the trail, choose the Celsius XL Sleeping Bag, by TETON Sports. This three-to-four-season sleeping bag was built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with innovative fiber fill that keeps you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your pillow clean. Its durable shell will stand up to years of rigorous adventures. It’s a warm, comfortable sleeping bag that’s soft to the touch, but don’t take our word for it—read the reviews! The Celsius XL is keeping thousands of car campers happy in The Great Outdoors. Amazon.com Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate the TETON Celsius XL, an oversized sleeping bag rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation, and two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay even warmer at night. Cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out, and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A warm, inviting flannel lining retains body heat, while a snag-free, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation. Two bags can be zipped together to help keep cozy couples warmer at night. Features Oversized sleeping bag designed to fit one person comfortably or two people snugly Attaches to second bag via left and right side zippers Internal storage pocket for keys, wallet, and other valuables Adjustable mummy hood Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use Sturdy snag-free, two-way zippers with metal pulls Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts Curved hood keeps head or pillow off the ground Oxford compression sack with drawstring closure Specifications Measures 36 by 90 inches (W x D) Measures 14.25 by 19 inches (W x D) packed Rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit 9.5-pound pack weight Lifetime Warranty TETON Sports products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. About TETON Sports TETON Sports was established in Utah, in 2005, with a goal of making a few crucial outdoor items, but making them very well. The company distributes through a handful of retailers, and maintains low overheard in order to keep its price points affordable, and has developed a small, but steadily growing, following of loyal repeat customers who appreciate its rugged, long-lasting camping and outdoor adventure gear. From the Manufacturer This bag is so warm you may find yourself unzipping it a little on less extreme nights. But that’s okay because the four-way zipper opens from top or bottom to give just the right amount of ventilation. The luxurious flannel interior is warm from the moment you enter the bag. The 6.5 pounds of SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation and ripstop outer shell will make you feel great about choosing to camp in the winter. The bag comes standard with shoulder and zipper baffles, offset seams, adjustable drawstring hood, interior pocket, and a compression sack big enough to hold the bag. You’ll have to work to get it in, but the bag will fit if you stuff, not roll.