- BUILT TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag in its price class. Our large stainless steel scissors can cut through clothing or seat belts. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break while under pressure while you travel. What you need on your next outdoor adventure is a dependable kit!
- COMPACT, LIGHT AND PORTABLE. This first-aid kit comes with 100 essential life-saving items. It weighs only 1 pound and measures 5.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches to fit into your car’s glove box. The MOLLE compatible straps on the back allow the user to wear it on other bags or your belt. Carry it in your backpack, truck, RV, motorcycle or in hiking & cycling backcountry.
- WATERPROOF INNER CONTENTS. The bag is water-resistant. All inner items are protected from water in durable zip-top laminate baggies. This means your supplies are safe and secure around any marine or boat environment.
- ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY TO SURVIVE. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. During stressful situations, all items can found and used so you are prepared and ready for survival. Afterwards all supplies can be replaced in an orderly fashion. You also have a separate zip pouch for your own prescription medication.
- APPROVED MEDICAL KIT. This kit is FSA and HSA approved so use your FSA card during checkout.
WHY TRUST SURVIVEWARE?
At Surviveware, we think preparedness, we live survival, and we breathe first aid. When you are stressed and faced with an emergency, being organized will help you stay calm. That’s why all our kits are organized so you can find what you need. Our kits do the thinking for you, so you can take action when time is of the essence. We are a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care, we ensure each customer gets what they paid for and is treated like family.
WHY BUY THIS SMALL FIRST AID KIT?
- Housed in a quality 600D polyester arc, all your supplies are kept save and the bag comes with quality zippers.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to the right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
ADVANCED FIRST AID HANDBOOK AND INFORMATION GUIDE
During an emergency, it’s natural to panic and stress. This kit comes with an advanced guide to help you make the correct decisions when you need it the most.
The Kit That Does The Thinking For You
The Small First Aid Kit comes with the right tools to keep your loved ones safe. Trekking solo? This kit offers versatility and quality supplies. Traveling in a group? Each person should have their own kit in case they get separated. Not everyone travels prepared and disaster strikes in a flash- with this kit, you have the right gear to rise to the occasion and save the day.
What’s inside the kit?
Quality First Aid Supplies
6” Shears(1), 600D Polyester Bag(1), Adhesive Bandages: Butterfly Closures(5), Butterfly(5), H-Shape(5), Large(2), Standard(20), Mini(5), Square Shape(5), Cotton Gauze Swabs(3), Cotton Swabs(10), CPR Pouch with Instructions(1), CPR Breathing Mask(1), Crepe Bandage(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Eye Pads(2), Hypoallergenic Tape(1), Nitrile Gloves(1), Personal Medicine Laminate Bag(1), Personal Medicine Mini Bags(5), PBT Conforming Bandage(1), Safety Pins(4), Splinter Probes(2), Strip Wound Closures(3), First Aid Guide(1), Triangular Bandage(1),Tweezer(1), Whistle(1)
- D-Rings so it can be hung on hooks.
- MOLLE system so you can easily adhere it to your bicycle seat or bars.
- MOLLE Snaps and Straps so you can adhere it to a larger bag with ease.
- Adjustable Strap so you can hang it to a roll bar.
- Comprehensive First Aid Guide
- Removable CPR kit with Instructions
We all hope that accidents never happen, but they inevitably do. That’s why we believe in a versatile kit for is robust and capable to care for you and your loved ones. The kit weighs only one pound but is packed with the necessary supplies to keep you covered. Rather be safe than sorry, always be prepared.
Advanced MOLLE Compatible System
Explore the outdoors with the right gear
The advanced MOLLE compatible straps and snaps allow you to strap this kit to almost anything. Strap it to your bicycle, car headrest or a dashboard if the car permits. The kit will stand out in any situation with its vibrant red material.
Disaster strikes in seconds. Be prepared when help is far away and you have seconds to react. That’s why it’s important to familiarize yourself with the kit and to make sure your traveling partners know where to find what they need as well.
Save yourself, save others, even your pooch