Marmot Crane Creek Backpacking and Camping Tent
- person, 32 square foot lightweight tent ideal for backpacking or camping; includes seam taped, full coverage weatherproof rain fly
- Durable, 7000 series aluminum poles
- Dual D shaped doors for easy access; dual overhead vestibules for extra storage space
- Floor dimensions: 50 x 88 inches; interior height: 43 inches; trail weight: 4 Pounds, 13 Ounce; pack weight: 5 Pounds, 5 Ounce; floor space: 32 Square Feet
From the manufacturer
Professional-quality outdoor gear scientifically designed for peak performance—no matter the conditions.
Crane Creek 2-Person Tent
32 square feet of comfortable, reliable shelter
Perfect for camping and backpacking, the lightweight Crane Creek 2-Person Tent includes a durable, seam-taped polyester fly that offers complete rain protection without sacrificing air circulation. It’s equipped with two D-shaped doors for easy access, two overhead vestibules for storage, and a seam-taped floor to prevent leaks.
- 2-person, 32-square-foot tent
- Full-coverage weatherproof rain fly
- Durable 7000 series aluminum poles
- Large D-shaped doors for easy entry and exit
- Dual overhead vestibules for extra storage
32 Square Feet
32 square feet of floor space provides enough room for two sleepers.
Weatherproof Rain Fly
100% seam-taped, full-coverage weatherproof rain fly protects you from the elements.
Dual D-Shaped Doors
Dual D-shaped doors allow 2 occupants to enter and exit with ease. Meanwhile dual overhead vestibules provide extra storage space.
7000 Series Aluminum Poles
7000 series aluminum poles mean your tent will continue to perform season after season.