Joiry Collapsible Trekking Poles Lightweight Aluminum Walking Hiking Sticks for Women Men with Anti Slip Cork Grip and Tip Set – One Pair
- EASY TO CARRY – The hiking pole is made of five-section pole connected by a stainless steel wire rope, which can be folded down to 15 inches. The poles can be assembled in seconds.
- EASY TO ADJUST – One quick flip lock adjusts the height of the trekking pole from 42 inches to 50 inches.
- SUPER STRONG – The trekking poles are made of 7075 aluminum alloy which is lightweight and can bear more impact and pressure compared to the carbon fiber.
- COMFORT DESIGN – Cork grip with wrist strap is sweat-absorbing and non-slip which helps to lower the vibration with each step.
- COMPLETE SET – One pair of hiking poles with four pairs of extra tips ( rubber tips, boot tips, mud baskets, snow baskets ) and one storage bag.
Description of Trekking Poles:
Weight: 10 oz / piece
Adjustable Height: 42 to 50 inches
Folded Length: 15 inches
Pole Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
Pole Tip Material: Tungsten Titanium Alloy
Connection Rope Material: Stainless Steel Wire Rope with PVC Tube
– One Pair of Trekking Poles
– Four Pairs of Extra Tips
– One Piece of Storage Bag
How to ASSEMBLE the hiking poles?
The pole has 5 sections. Please refer to the installation picture above.
Section 3 is hiding in the handle(section 5). Please pull it out.
Connect section 1, 2 and 3 then pull down until the metal button pops out.
Then adjust pole height. Section 4 has scale from 44” to 50” which is also hiding in the handle(section 5).
Please open flip lock and pull out section 4.
Adjust the length so that when you hold the pole with the tip on the ground near your foot, your arm makes a 90-degree bend at the elbow.
Screw up a little the thumbscrew then close the flip lock.
Please note that the flip lock should be closed strongly.
Put your weight on the pole to test whether the pole collapses or not.
If the pole collapsed, please repeat step three and four.
Why do you need WALKING STICKS while hiking and climbing?
– Keep balance and improve stability.
– Reduce pressure on your lower back and knees.
– Increases traction and move faster with less effort.
– Explore your way in the bushes and rivers in case of invisible dangers.
What material do you choose?
Carbon fiber trekking poles are ultralight which is perfect for taking a quick day trip in the even terrain.
And aluminum alloy trekking poles are more durable under different weather conditions and complex terrains.