Jetboil MiniMo Camping Stove Cooking System
- Powered by FluxRing technology, the MiniMo reaches a rolling boil in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems.
- Jetboil’s proprietary regulator technology offers incremental heat adjustments from light simmer to full boil, perfect for sautéing greens, simmering sauces, and more.
- Metal handles and a redesigned FluxRing cooking cup—optimized for a low spoon angle—make the MiniMo the perfect vessel for personal cooking and eating.
- Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter; save pack space with the clever sideways burner storage design.
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer and pot support for expanded meal options on the trail; easy to pack and carry at only 14.6 ounces. One-year limited warranty.
- For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
From the manufacturer
Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System
Precision Cooking Designed Just For You
The Jetboil MiniMo camping stove combines the versatility and efficiency of a precision cooking system in a convenient and portable form. Featuring powerful FluxRing technology and unparalleled simmer control, the MiniMo is regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup has an insulated cozy and metal handles for easier cooking and eating. The bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl for ease in cooking and preparing hot meals and drinks.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seen—the first-ever Jetboil. And our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.
- 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Metal handles for an easier cooking and eating experience
- Unbeatable simmer control
- Regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit (-6 degrees Celsius)
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
Precision Cooking Made Easy
The MiniMo camping stove features a reliable push button ignition and is regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The 1-liter cooking cup features an insulated cozy and metal handles for easy cooking and eating.
By increasing the surface area of the bottom of the pot, FluxRing technology makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
Unbeatable Simmer Control
Jetboil regulated canister stoves allow four full turns of the spindle for incremental adjustment of fuel flow with consistent heat output from light simmer all the way to rolling boil.
Expandable and Versatile
Expand the MiniMo’s capabilities by adding a Pot Support, 1.5-liter FluxRing Pot, and a Summit Skillet (sold separately) to prepare hot meals on the go.