GRAYL Geopress 24 oz Water Purifier for Global Travel, Backpacking, Hiking, and Survival
- ONEPRESS GLOBAL PROTECTION: Empowers international travelers and outdoor adventurers to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe and clean to drink. Ideal for global travel and outdoor adventures (hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, hunting) and survival scenarios
- REMOVES ALL PATHOGENS: Viruses, bacteria and protozoa – from any freshwater source on Earth. Filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics; improves taste
- UNRIVALED EASE & SPEED: Effortlessly purifies 24 oz (710ml) of water in as quick as eight seconds. Requires no setup time, pumps, hoses, sucking, batteries, chemicals, or prolonged waiting. Simply – Fill. Press. Drink.
- MAKES WATER TREATMENT EASY: Use your body weight on the SoftPress Comfort Pads to power purification. Drink and share safe, clean water through the SimpleVent Cap
- AWARD WINNING ONEPRESS VERSATILITY: No straw, pump or gravity bag can match. Effortlessly fill from any spigot, hotel sink, murky river, taco stand, lake, or well.
UNRIVALED EASE, SPEED, & CONVENIENCE. No other reusable portable purifier rivals the speed, simplicity, versatility, and effectiveness of the GEOPRESS Water Purifier. In eight seconds, it makes 24 fluid ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water! Effective anywhere on earth, you can tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells, or lakes.
- Removes ALL waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many pesticides, chemicals, and heavy metals.
- Improves taste, smell and clarity.
Highly capable and intuitive, GEOPRESS is packed with innovative features to maximize utility, versatility and performance, while not sacrificing form and function. The result is a purifier that delivers unprecedented, unrivaled results.
- OnePress Global Protection. Virtually no setup time; fastest performing water purifier (5 liters per minute) in the world. Purifies and filters contaminated water in as quick as 8 seconds.
- SimpleVent Drink Cap. Performs three functions: (1) vents air while purifying, (2) protects against cross contamination, and (3) allows one-handed hydration through our fast-flow drink spout.
- SoftPress Comfort Pads. Ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TopoGrip Surfaces. A durable, non-slip “grip” placed on all heavy use surfaces.
- Zero Waste. Travel sustainably, save money and waste; never rely on single-use bottled water again. Replaceable and recyclable purifier cartridge is rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). As “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed wince first use) it’s time to recycle and replace cartridge.
- BPA-Free Materials. Made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, and ABS food-grade plastic.
A user experience that is second to none.
Durable, tactile non-slip grip placed on all heavy use surfaces.
Comfortable soft pressing pads provide an ergonomic, non-slip pressing surface.
Effortless, non-fatigued pressing.
Simply twist the cap 1/2 turn to vent air during purification.
Eliminates threat of cross contamination by protecting spout from dirt and germs.
OnePress Global Protection
Empowers international travelers, adventurers and survivalists to “easily and quickly” make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe to drink.
No pumps, hoses, batteries, iodine , chemicals, or prolonged waiting,
Trusted virus protection, anywhere on earth!
Trusted by globetrotters, outdoor adventurers and survivalists for good reason, it offers a user experience that is second to none – simply FILL. PRESS. DRINK. Geopress features patented OnePress Global Protection from waterborne pathogens, microplastics, pesticides, and heavy metals.
- Global Adventure Travel. Waterborne viruses are found in ~105 developing countries (e.g. Central America, South America, Africa, Eastern Asia, etc.). Traditional straw and camping water filters do NOT remove virus and are not suitable for international adventure travel. The GEOPRESS Purifier was designed for global travel and removes ALL waterborne pathogens, including virus – empowering travelers to easily make safe, clean drinking water from hotel sinks, public bathrooms, and sketchy taps.
- Outdoor Adventure. It is the fastest and most versatile purifier and filter available. Ideal for outdoor pursuits (global backpacking, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing and water sports) when you don’t want to carry gallons of water and it thrives where traditional water filters do not – heavily visited wilderness areas and in ~105 developing countries where virus is prevalent.
- Survival & Emergency Preparation. Municipal water systems are often disabled during disasters and crises such as floods, hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes. When they are offline, water is often contaminated with virus and bacteria (often from human and animal waste) and industrial chemicals and heavy metals. Geopress purifies and filters contaminated water, making it safe and clean to drink – free of virus and bacteria.
How does it work?
FILL WITH DIRTY WATER
Scoop from any stream or lake; or fill from any bathroom sink or rustic hostel tap.
PRESS ON ANY LOW SURFACE
Twist the SimnpleVent cap 1/2 turn to allow air to vent during purification and filtration process.
Utilizing your bodyweight, press with steady downward force.
DRINK CLEAN, PURIFIED WATER
Fast and easy, makes safe drinking water in as quick as eight seconds.
Purify water, anywhere.
A peek inside our trusted technology.
Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF Protocol 43 & 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Electroadsorptive Media. Captures pathogens and inorganic contaminants like a magnet.
- Ion Exchange & Activated Carbon. Inside the purifier cartridge, non-woven ceramic fibers block particulates and provide structure for two technologies: (1) positively charged ions (i.e. molecular magnets) and (2) powdered activated carbon. As dirty water is forced through the purifier media, ion exchange permanently binds pathogens (i.e. virus, protozoa, bacteria). Activated carbon adsorbs pesticides, chemicals, heavy metal, flavors, and odors.
- Clean safe water. Once purified; water is ready to chug, sip or store for later. Purify water, anywhere in the world.’
Your purchase has impact.
GRAYL is a member of 1% for the Planet and donates 1% of all sales towards the preservation and restoration of the environment by giving to environmental organizations that make the greatest impact and closely align to our core values. This means a portion of your purchase finds the hands of organizations and inspiring people that can provide passion and dedication in keeping the planet healthy. Step-by-step we build a tribe for change.