Fire-Fast Trekker. Best Emergency Waterproof Survival Fire Starter. Magnesium and Euro Fire Steel Ferro Rod. Compact Durable Tool for Bushcraft, Camping, Backpacking, Hiking, Hunting, or Bug Out Bag.
- FERRO ROD made in Althofen/Austria combine a century of craftsmanship with high tech expertise to produce ferrocerium unmatched by anything in the world. High heat and durability ensure thousands of first strike fire starts. Ferro rod is 9.5mm by three inches long.
- MILITARY GRADE MAGNESIUM ROD used to create a burst of intense heat and flame kickstarting a fire even in the worst of conditions. The magnesium is easily scraped off with the striker and is ignited by sparks from the flint.
- HARDWOOD HANDLE crafted for sure grip even in the dead of winter. The handle can be scraped to produce dry tinder – essential in an emergency situation.
- STRIKER/SCRAPER made of hardened steel is sharpened to create large showers of sparks and won’t cut your skin. It also scrapes the magnesium rod and hardwood handle with ease.
- PARACHORD rated at 550 lbs. tensile strength made in the US by certified US govt contractor. Won’t break or rot.