CORE 6 Person Instant Cabin Tent with Awning
- Instant 60 Second Setup; Sleeps 6 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72″.
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent.
- Features a “T” style door and awning, gear loft with lantern hook and large wall orgnanizer to keep items neat and off the tent floor.
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with all of our products.
A 72” tall ceiling height allows you to stand up while moving around the cabin and 11′ X 9’ floor plan can sleep up to 6 adults in sleeping bags. Not bringing 6 campers? No problem, this tent is also perfect for smaller groups with queen air mattresses and lots of gear.
- Tent Fabric: Durable 68D Polyester
- Floor Material: Durable 125gsm P.E.
- Tent Poles: Telescoping Steel
- Pack Size: 8.25″ x 8.25″ x 48″
- Pack Weight: 24.5 lbs
H2O Block Technology
Normal seams let water in. Our seams are heat sealed from the rainfly down to the floor so water stays outside.
Time Saving Instant Setup
Telescoping poles come pre-attached to the structure so your tent pops up in just a few short steps.
Large Front Door & Awning
An inviting front awning leads into a large T-door for easy access into your tent. Also enjoy the added airflow from the large mesh windows.
Hanging Wall Organizer
Install the hanging wall organizer by attaching the straps at the four loops along the rear wall. Then, fill with your essentials to stay organized throughout your trip.
Oversized Adjustable Vent System
Large vents on either side of the tent draw in cool air from the ground while warm air escapes through the mesh ceiling. Open or close ground vents with inside toggle as needed.
Overhead and hanging organizational pockets give you a safe place to stash your smaller gear so you can stay organized.
Electrical Cord Access
Easily run power to your tent by placing an extension cord through the e-port access point. The e-port fastens securely around cords with a hook and loop closure.