Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles – Carbon Fiber Strong Adjustable Hiking or Walking Sticks – Lightweight Quick Adjust Locks
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Poles are built with 100% carbon fiber. User friendly for beginners and strong enough for thru-hikers. Strong enough to withstand the pressure and the impact of any terrain
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 7. 8 oz. Or less than a pound – our carbon fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more The best option for a light weight strong pole.
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE- Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our quick lock will support you during all your adventures, It is easy use and Reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 26”- 54”
- COMFORTABLE CORK GRIP – Cork grips provide exceptional comfort, lower the vibration as you step, and wicks away sweat. Our poles also include tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. Bonus tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND- Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
From the manufacturer
Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Trekking Poles
All of Cascade Mountain Tech’s trekking poles are height adjustable to suit your hiking and travel needs.
- Fully Collapsed 26″
- Fully Extended 54″
- Disassembled: 21″
Weight Per Pole:
- 7.8 oz single pole no tips
- 8.3 oz single pole with tips
Carry Case Included: 29″ x 5.25″
Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles
Why Trekking Poles?
Trekking poles are simple to use and provide a load of support for both hikers, walkers, and backpackers of all ages. Whether you’re crossing flat surfaces or probing uncertain terrain, they can provide stability, relieve pressure from your body, and also help to establish and maintain a consistent rhythm and increase speed.
Trekking poles can help to reduce impact over time and prolong your body’s capabilities. For first time users, trekking poles may not be as intuitive as one might hope.
Easy Quick Lock Mechanism
When you set out to use you poles make sure that your locks are firmly secured before using your poles. While the tip is on the ground, test to ensure the lock is secure by pushing on the top of the handle so the tip presses into the ground. If your pole shortens while doing this then you need to readjust the height and tighten the lock more.
Step 1. Open Tab and Adjust
Fully open the quick lock tab and adjust to desired height.
Step 2. Tighten Thumbscrew
Tighten Thumbscrew by turning it 1/4 to 1/2 turns clockwise.
Step 3. Close Quick Lock Tab
Quick Lock Tab should be difficult to close when properly tightened.
Step 4. Test and Readjust
Apply weight to the pole. If pole begins to collapse, repeat steps 1-3 until it remains at desired height.
Which Grip is Right for You?
Walking or hiking your hands need to be comfortable for each trek. To help meet your needs our poles come in both EVA foam and cork grip options. Pick your grip and take your next trip with Cascade Mountain Tech poles.
– Exceptional comfort by easily conforming to your hands shape.
– Lowers the vibration with each step
-Provide a smooth comfortable grip
-Highly abrasion resistant
In addition to the grip material all our handles include an adjustable wrist straps to fit each person’s individual comfort levels.
Accessories Included for Every Trip!
Enduring terrain that requires a bit more support? Enhance your tungsten carbide tips with 4 sets of additional tip covers
- Boot Tips: Serve the same purpose as Rubber Tips with the added benefit of extra cushioning and propulsion on hard surfaces when Nordic walking.
- Mud Baskets: When hiking in mud, sand or other soft surfaces, Mud Baskets allow the hiker to use trekking poles without the pole slipping into the soft ground. This provides leverage and saves energy during wet and sandy hikes.
- Snow Baskets: When temperatures get chilly, prevent trekking poles from sinking into the snow
- Rubber Tips: Perfect for indoor use and on hard or slippery surfaces. Some environmentally sensitive sites (such as Machu Picchu) require Rubber Tips in order to protect delicate terrain.
Note: Collapsible trekking poles should not be used for downhill or cross-country skiing.
Quick Adjustments When Needed
Travel Wherever Adventure Takes You
Different Colors to Choose From