ALPHA CAMP 6 Person Tent Extended Dome Tent for Camping Waterproof with Rainfly and Carry Bag – 12′ x 10′
- 📂【More Storage Space】There is a huge storage space inside the tent, as shown in picture 5.
- 💨【Ventilation＆Protection】 Large “D” style door ＆ 2 windows with top mesh panel provide great ventilation. High grade steel poles for nice wind resistance.
- 👩👩👧👦【Dimensions】12’x 10′ floor space and 5-foot 8-inch center height. Spacious interior can accommodate 4 -6 campers(Varying by individual dimensions). Fits 2 twin air beds
- 🔨【Easy Assembly】 A complete set of pole sleeves＆dome design makes setup quick and easy, 5 minutes
- 📩【Package Included】Tent, tent poles, rainfly, tent stakes, carry bag
- 🙏【1 Year Guarantee】 We try to make camping tents as good as we can. If there is any part missing or damaged, free replacement or refund promised
- 💥【Note】Kindly refer the User Manual from the Product Instructions section which has details of the Number of Poles and Instructions on how to use it.
As an outstanding outdoor brand in the business for more than 15 years. Alpha Camp is now focusing on developing its own brand with years of experiences and professional insights. Meanwhile, Alpha Camp is dedicated to provide its clients with an amazing experience of outdoor life with excellent product and after sales services. Customer First” is always in mind.
ALPHA CAMP 6 Person Tent Extended Dome Design – 12′ x 10′
Free replacement or refund promised if there’s any quality issue
- Sleep 6 Person
- A 12′ x 10′ floor can sleep at most 6 person. Suggest family members share this tent — 2 adults and 2 kids. And more space for lots of luggage.
- Removable Rainfly
- Remove the rainfly, you can view the stars from the big mesh roof. If it rains, you can cover the rainfly.
- Tent Size: 12’x 10′, Height: 67″
- Packed Size: 26” x 7” x 7”
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Material: Polyester
A quick and easy setup with strong poles that let you get back to enjoy camping.
Extra Storage Space
A huge extended storage room could put more luggage. And do not occupy the living room.
Weather-resistant fabric keep water out so campers and gear stay dry
Electric Cord Access Point
Conveniently run an extension cord into your tent through the E-port. Close it fully when not in use.